ASME Victoria is pleased to host three workshops across May and June to support feedback in the public consultation phase of the ACARA Review of the Australian Curriculum for The Arts – Music.
Workshops will be presented online by ACARA’s Helen Champion and Robyn Carmody (Curriculum Specialists: The Arts) and will provide:
• An overview of the review process including the terms of reference
• The background of how the Australian Curriculum is implemented across Australia, and the research that is informing the review
• What has changed and why (from the current version of the Australian Curriculum)
• Q & A opportunities
• Opportunities to contribute to development of the revised
* examples of Knowledge and Skills
* content elaborations
Wednesday, 19 May ASME Vic – ACARA Review Information Session for Secondary 7-10 Teachers (classroom, instrumental, and ensemble)
7.00 – 8.30pm Details and registration: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/153730535169
Wednesday, 16 June ASME Vic – ACARA Review Information Session for Primary F-6 Teachers (classroom, instrumental, and ensemble)
7.00 – 8.30pm Details and registration: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/153733377671
Thursday, 17 June ASME Vic – ACARA Review Information Session for Organisations involved in Music Education.
7.00 – 8.30pm This workshop is for representatives of organisations who run education programs and professional music organisations. Details and registration: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/153735271335
ASME Victoria Chapter Chair