ASME WA is proud to present “Onward and Upward”
Summer School ’23 ‘Onward and Upward’ is just about that! How do we take music education in our schools to new heights? The ASME ’23 Summer School is offering a ton of professional learning across all strands of music education – choral, instrumental, early childhood, primary, secondary and everything in between.
A huge feature of the Summer School will be a two-day stream focusing on the new ATAR syllabus with sessions on set works analyses, classroom applications, associated resources as well as sessions on preparing lower secondary students to opt to do ATAR music.
We are also offering a range of sessions focused on early childhood music for teachers who specialise in early childhood education and want to incorporate more music in their kindergarten – year 2 classroom.
A provisional timetable will be posted here soon. Watch this space!
- Location: ECU Mt Lawley
- Date: Monday 16th January – Tuesday 17th January 2023
- This event is open to ASME members only. To join ASME or find out more of the benefits of becoming an ASME member – please click here
- Two day registration (full): $220
- Two day registration (concession): $110
- Two day registration (regional): $110
- Single day registration: $110
- Single day (concession): $60
ASME WA wishes to acknowledge Edith Cowan University School of Education as the host sponsor for our annual Summer School event since 2019.